Spotlight on Vietnam and two tours developed in-house by the Intercruises team….
1. Sights & Tastes of Hoi An – “A World Heritage Site followed by a candle lit dinner & show”
- My Son Holy See – Visit the majestic ruins of the longest running continuous religious site in Southeast Asia, inhabited from 4th-15th century AD
- Japanese Bridge – Enjoy a special Vietnamese dinner on a Hoi An landmark, a pedestrian only bridge
- Dinner & Show – View a traditional champa dance and folklore music, illuminated by the candle light
2. Seaplane over Saigon – “Surf’s up or Chill Out at the beach”
- Private Flight – Board a modern seaplane for a birdseye view of Ho Chi Minh City
- Mui Ne – A beautiful beach and the adrenaline capital of southern Vietnam – Surf’s up!
- Chill Out or Join In – Relax on the beach or fly a kite
- Fishing Village – Cycle around the area and visit the locals in the traditional fishing village
- Seafood Lunch – Served at a beautiful resort before your return flight
For more information, please contact Carmen Morosan, Regional Product Manager Asia: email@example.com