The Intercruises team attended Europe’s premier cruise and rivercruise trade event, Seatrade Europe. Held every two years, the conference attracted the “Who’s Who” of the cruise industry for a week of networking and discussion. Intercruises highlights from the event include:
- Sustainable Stand: A brand new sustainable and fully recyclable stand
- Mark Conference Discussion: Intercruises’ Mark Robinson speaks on Contingency Planning
A STAND FOR SUSTAINABILITY
This year Intercruises designed a more sustainable stand made entirely from recyclable cardboard:
- FIVE TIMES LESS CO2 – When compared to traditional stand building materials
- COMPLETELY RECYLABLE – Can be recycled up to SEVEN TIMES
- CORE VALUES – The inspiration came from Intercruises’ core value to “implement and promote the use of sustainable ways of working.”
- INTERQUIZ THEME: Stand Artwork included questions from the Seatrade Europe editions of the InterQuiz. Play Day 1 and Day 2 InterQuizzes Today!
PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED WITH MARK
Mark Robinson, Intercruises’ Managing Director, was invited to the CLIA Port & Destination Summit to speak on “Contingency Planning – Ground Handler & Port Agent Support” – highlighting that preparation and collaboration between various stakeholders is essential for cruise stakeholders is essential when planning for unexpected situations.