March 18, 2016 — Interjournal
Spotlight on Carrara and a tour that was developed in-house by the Intercruises Italy team…
- 4×4 Quarry Adventure: A 4×4 off road drive up 600 meters through the white marble quarries in Carrara
- Breath Taking Views: Witness the breath-taking views enjoyed 500 years ago by Michelangelo, while he selected marble for his masterpieces.
- Quarry Tour: This is followed by marble cutting demonstrations and a quarry tour
- Galleria Fantiscritti: Travel through a spectacular underground tunnel into the mountains
- Lardo Di Colonnata: Taste the “Lardo Di Colonnata”, the local delicacy produced by generations of Colonnata families.
To find out more about Intercruises Operations in Italy, contact Veronica Vilvaldi, National Manager Italy